May 22, 2017
Ballroom C, Marco Polo Plaza Hotel, Cebu City
Join the main Annual IT/BPM event of Cebu
as we continue to expand and level up to higher value services.
An Event Not to be missed!
The Cebu Educational Development Foundation for Information Technology or CEDFIT is independently organizing the 2017 Transformation Summit(formerly the Cebu Digital Transformation Summit 2016). This is the result of CEDFIT’s evolution to be a full time industry association starting this year. The IT/BPM Industry of Cebu has grown exponentially and it is high time to have an industry association.
The 2017 Transformation Summit will be on May 22, 2017 at Ballroom C, Marco Polo Plaza Hotel, Cebu City. It aims to lead the Industry into the higher value services in accordance with the National Roadmap 2022.
Attendees will know more about:
- how Cebu City Gov’t envisions this industry
- updates on Roadmap 2022
- about the upcoming Mactan International Airport Terminal
- Cebu City Gov’t programs for the IT/BPM Industry
- growing and hitting headcount targets for Cebu
- Artificial Intelligence(AI) and Industry views of AI
- Investing in Opportunity: from Workforce Readiness to Capability Building
- Gearing for More Growth
- Tech Vision 2017: Amplify You
- Driving the Industry into Higher Value Services
- SMP Plus – Upgrading our Talents
- Managing Change: Journey to the New Strategy
- Cybercrimes – a Threat to the IT/BPM Industry
On the same day, we are inviting all the delegates to the 3rd Cebu IT/BPM Recognition Night to be held at the Social Hall of Cebu Provincial Capitol Building (7PM to 9PM).
Conference Registration Rates[table id=3 /]Fee Inclusions
• Attendance to the 2017 Transformation Summit at Marco Polo Plaza Hotel on May 22, 2017, from 8am to 5pm.
• AP/PM Snacks and Lunch at the Plenary Session.
• Event Conference Kit plus a chance to WIN in the event raffle draws.
• FREE EVENT PASS to the 3rd CEBU IT/BPM RECOGNITION NIGHT with cocktails at the Social Hall, Cebu Provincial Capitol Building on May 22, 2017, from 6pm to 9pm.
Transformation of CEDFIT
by Mr. Francis Monera – Chairman, CEDFIT
Investing in Opportunity: from Workforce Readiness to Capability Building
by Mr. Raoul Teh – CEO Philippine Global Service Center, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Tech Vision 2017: Amplify You
by Mr. JP Palpallatoc – Digital Lead, Philippine Delivery Center, Accenture